Thursday, February 24, 2011

Glory Be! Another Gorgeous Day Today!

February 24, 2011,
*
Oh boy, it's looking gorgeous outside my window. The sun is so bright and I'm hoping that a bit of yesterday's nice temperatures will be with us today too. I have a gazillion things to do before I leave on Sunday morning.
*
Yesterday, Tootsie's new carrier finally showed up. It's a pink soft sided one, and she fits just fine in it. I won't say she is thrilled with it, but it fits and it's going with us!!! We also got her health certificate and a new supply of meds.
*
Today, I have to get to the post office, and then to the Registry of Motor Vehicles to apply for a new title to my car. For some reason, I can't find the one I have, and I just can't beat myself up anymore looking for it. I have to turn it over to the dealership when I pick up my new car.
*
After that, I will be down to the laundry and packing part for the trip. I still have to work tomorrow. I wanted to take the day off, but I haven't been able to find coverage for my shift. Oh well, I'll make it.
*
I'm watching the weather channel, and it says we will hit the mid 40's today. Super!!! Right now, it's climbed up to about 36 degrees F. Here's a view of the thermometer a little earlier this morning.
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
While I'm out today, I'll see about taking some new photos. I've been a bit lax in that area these past few days. But wait till I get to Florida!!! There will be photos galore!!
*
It's time now for me to get busy and start my day. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: