Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Storm Warning For New England

January 26, 2011
*
Good morning folks. We have a storm warning here from around 4 pm today till 10 am tomorrow. More snow is on the way in, what else is new? It looks like at least another foot of the stuff is coming. Gosh, I'm so excited!!
*
I've also been following the weather for Florida. I have family and friends there, and news of tornadoes and heavy rains there yesterday bothers me quite bit. I don't think I remember seeing this much bad weather in so many places at once.
*
This will be a short post, because Tootsie and I have to go out in a little while. I've been talking with both the hospital and the nursing home, and it seems that Howie has been accepted by the nursing home and will be admitted there early this afternoon. Before that can happen, I have to go to the nursing home and fill out some paper work.
*
There is no one here to stay with Tootsie, so she will have to come with me. For new readers who don't know, Tootsie has separation issues, and will have an anxiety attack or seizures if she is left alone even for just a few minutes. I really don't know why this is, but I love her still and do whatever I have to do to keep her feeling safe.
*
Today's photos were taken a couple of weeks ago. This little Yellow Finch was sitting on a branch and keeping an eye on the feeder. Right after I shot these photos, he flew to the feeder for his turn. These tiny feathered creatures are a constant source of joy for me. And you too, I hope.
*
I got some very good feedback for my "saver" issues, and will put it to use when I start on my computer room. There seems to be enough stuff in there to sink a boat (as my mother would say!). Wish me luck!
*
As I said earlier, I have to go out shortly, so it's time for me to finish up my coffee and get dressed. Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and have a great day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

I love the birds! :)

I know what you mean about the "saver issues." I've just barely started my cleaning project between school and scrap fnishing from last year and I already have a large garbage bag full and lots of "sorting boxes."

Just do a little at a time...while it's snowing. Oh wait, then it'll take about a day to finish. I don't like it when the weather really is something to talk about!

Stay warm!

smiekeltje said...

Good news that Hoewie is accepted in a home! That must be a relief for you. Do what you have to do outside and return as quickly as posiible to your house, and keep warm LOL!
Hugs