Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Busy Day Ahead

January 20, 2011
*
Good morning. The sun is shining this morning, but it is very cold outside. Only 60 more days till Spring!! Gosh, it can't come too soon for me. This morning I looked outside my window, and everything is covered with new snow again. Oh joy!
*
It's been quite the week so far. With a bit of luck, Deanne will be going home today. Eddie will have to be Mr. Mom for quite a while, but he will be happy to have her home. My SIL, Edie, will get her results in a few days, and now I am hoping that Gary's surgery goes well today.
*
In a little while, I have to go to a meeting at the hospital with Howie's social worker. She will help me fill out his medical insurance forms. I hope. Next Monday, I have a meeting at a local nursing facility to see if they have bed for Howie.
*
Tomorrow, it's back to work again. It seems that I have so much to do, and yet the weeks are flying by so quickly. I wonder how do we get the cold and the bad weather to fly away as quickly as the weeks?
*
My photo for today is one that I took last week. It was late in the afternoon, and the sunset colors in the sky showing through my trees was just beautiful. It was a gorgeous reddish coral behind the black and white outlines of the trees. This photo does not do the view justice.
*
Now I think I have to get moving here. I only have an hour to get ready to leave for my appointment. Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Roesler said...

This is a great photo! Love the colors. Try a little vibrance on it to make it pop just a little. I think I better start the 365 thing so I have some of these great shots.