Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Two Feet Of Snow Coming!!!!!!!!

January 11, 2011
*
Good morning. How's this for a date? 1-11-11? All ones!!! I think it's the only one I've ever seen. (At least what I can remember, not having my morning coffee yet!) We'll see it again when it is 11-11-11. Interesting!!
*
I am not loving the weather report this morning. The weather man is saying that we have up to two feet of snow on it's way starting tonight. The only good part of the weather forecast is that the air quality is "Good." Hmphf!! I'd rather have the warmer weather with no snow!!!
*
I'm watching the TV, and they are showing record snow storms in Alabama and Georgia. Washington DC is squawking about the whole inch accumulation of snow they are going to get. Maybe it would be nice if they could have our two feet of snow, and we could have their one inch!!!
*
Today I have to go out to do a couple of errands, and I might as well pick up some food as well. It doesn't hurt to be prepared. It may be a while before I can go food shopping again. Friday is a work day for me, but we will have to see if I will be able to get out of my own yard.
*
Today I have two of my "Friday Birds" photos to share. The first one is a little Carolina Wren. They are the cutest little things, and they move so quickly that it is not easy to get a decent photo of them. Today's photos were taken through a glass pane on the patio door at work.
*




















This next photo is, according to my bird books, a Pine Siskin. I've been calling it a finch, and my books say that it is part of the Finch family. Any thoughts on this?
*




















Now I'm going to get dressed and start my day. Stay warm folks. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Edna, I hope you have your pantry stocked up and are inside and warm today! We got a few inches here, nothing like you did, though!

David pulled my car up near the door and cleaned it off for me so I can get to my physical therapy appointment. Then I'm coming home and staying inside the rest of the day!

Hope you get a scrap and cocoa day today!