Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Busy Day For Toosie & Me

December 14, 2010
*
It's looking a bit breezy and cold outside my window this morning. Yesterday was actually a fairly warm day, but today is back to wintry cold. Brrrrr! This will be a short post because I have lots to do today.
*
Miss Tootsie has a doctor appointment this afternoon for another blood test, and then I need to stop by the post office to mail the last couple of boxes. Gosh, one of them still needs to be taped up and addressed!
*
Eddie will be coming by to do a couple of things in the house for me, and then I still have a bit of houseworky stuff to do. Not my most fun stuff! I would love to know how to wiggle my nose and have it all done. Presto!! Alas, I have not learned that secret yet.
*
For a photo today, I thought I would share a fun one that I took of my little tree. It's just a small table tree and it has fiber optic lights on the branch tips. When I took the photo, I must have moved a bit because all the little fiber optic lights showed up as colorful squiggles. I thought it was rather fun and interesting looking.
*

Now I really must get busy here. it will be afternoon before I know it. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day, and stay warm.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: