Friday, December 3, 2010

All Sorts Of Changes Coming

December 3, 2010
*
Good morning. It's a rather cold and gray morning here in New England. I am at work, so this will probably be a short post. The Mrs. is asleep, so I have a few moments to chat. Snowy got a bit of good news about Erik, so you might want to hop over to her blog to read up on it.
*
Seems Kyra has had a bit of a plumbing problem, but luckily her hubby was able to fix it. On top of that, the postal workers in Holland (at least in her area) are talking about going on strike. Oh dear, this is not a good time of year for that to happen. Although, if you are bargaining to keep your job, this is the best time to do it. It's sort of a catch 22.
*
Last night, Wayne came by to update the security program in my PC, and he, too, had bad news. He is retiring from the computer repair business. Alas, too bad for me. Now I will have to check around to find another PC repair person. This will not be a happy chore, as I do not really like a lot of changes.
*
As I do not have any new photos, I thought I would share a photo of one of my favorite dolls. This one was the first edition in a Mother-Daughter collection, and is called "First Step." It brings back memories of when my children were taking their first steps.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now I must get busy here at work. I can hear the Mrs. stirring, so it is time to start my work day. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, bad news about Wayne! Is there any chance he will still help you as a private person? You could always ask him!
If he is not willing to do so, perhaps he knows another guy that can replace him.
What a wonderful doll!
And hey, Jan isn;t the most handy man in the world, but he manages to fix smaller problems. That's already something LOL!
Have a great day!
Hugs
Kyra