Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

November 19, 2010
*
Oh yes yes! Something is working. I don't know what it is, but I can dig it!! My pants have been quite loose for a while now, and yesterday I had to dig around to find an old pair of jeans that were a size smaller. AND THEY FIT!!!!! So of course, last night I had to go out and buy a couple pair of new jeans a size SMALLER!!
*
Even though I am still short and plump and dumpyish, with my new jeans I feel cute and slim and full of energy. Yes, I know, it's all in my head, but for a day or so it will feel so good. Now if I can just get whatever it is to keep on working, oh my! By Spring, I will be svelte! (No, I'm not smoking or inhaling anything funny.)
*
This morning, I am at work, but the Mrs. is still asleep. Hence, I get to post my blog. I really need to get back into designing. Although my hard drive is getting quite full of good stuff, I've been spending some time moving a lot of stuff onto disks. So that is what I have been doing lately. But now, I have some kits and projects that need to be finished.
*
I also want to get out to shoot some new photos, and try out that telescope that I got for my camera a while back. I was so hoping to do that this week, but life seems to have a mind of it's own and I don't get out like I would like to. I was hoping to drive over to Easton and have a visit with Snowy, but I haven't had a chance to do that either. Although yesterday I did have another telephone chat with her.
*
I did go outdoors yesterday and take a couple of photos of the new fence to share with you. We still have the back to do, and a small section in the front but it is looking quite good. In my mind, I can already picture green grass and flowers. Oh, now I can't wait for Spring. 121 more days!! In this first photo, you can see where the back section is still waiting to be replaced. I'm thinking that we might just take it down and leave it down. That is not the end of the yard, so I am undecided so far.
*


This next photo shows the small part in the front that still needs to be finished. I think we'll use shorter fencing in this area, so that we can still see the whole road when we are pulling out of the driveway.
*
Now, I must get busy. The Mrs. has awakened and will be wanting some breakfast soon. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Isn't a size smaller a great feeling?

The new fencing lookg good and I agree about the shorter fencing in front. I hope you get a chance to play with your new lens this weekend!

Have a great day!!