Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nice Surprises In The Mail

November 20, 2010
*
It's breezy and brisk outside this morning. And I think I'll just leave it out there. Last night was not a good sleeping night, so I think Miss Tootsie and I will have ourselves a little nap right after lunch today. Tonight is a work night, and I like to be bright eyed and bushy tailed when I go to work.
*
I got a lovely surprise in the mail yesterday. A box arrived containing my new Christmas cards, and my 2011 calendars. O-o-o-oh, they are so nice!!! I am quite pleased with how they came out, and the Vista printing company did a great job. I've been using them for a few years now, and I'm quite satisfied with their work.
*
Also yesterday, I was able to finish up one of my projects. The kit for the December GI blog train is all set to be packaged up now. Tonight I will try to finish up our collab December kit. After that, I want to re-type my address list so that I can write out all my holiday cards.
*
I am running out of November so now I have to get serious about making sure all my holiday shopping is finished up and ready for mailing in the next couple of weeks. Folks, a whole year has just sneaked right on by and kept on running. In a few weeks, it will be a brand new year. I'm still trying to figure out where it all went.
*
Today I have a couple of new photos to share. This first one was taken at work yesterday. The Mrs. has this little rose bush that is doing it's darnedest to keep hanging on. Even though the blooms are small, and frost bitten around the edges, I find it quite pretty.
*


On my way home, I had to stop at Costco to pick up our prescriptions. It was still daylight, and the moon was just hanging there in the sky so big and bright. This is one of the photos that I took of it.
*
Seeing as how I got up so late this morning, I think perhaps I need to check out what is for lunch. It's already after 11 am, and my little girl is giving me that "feed me" look. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: