Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA JEAN

November 4, 2010
*
This morning is gray, wet and cool, but it's a great day anyway. It's Laura Jean's and my birthday. Yup, we share our special day. Laura Jean is my youngest child. When she was an infant, they told me she would not make it till seven months, and voila!! Today she is 45 years old. Happy Birthday sweetie, may your day be filled with sunshine and happiness.
*
This morning, Janet is coming over and we are going to have ourselves a grand day. With a little work mixed in too. Last night, she brought dinner with her. Home made beef stew. Mmmm, mmm. And homemade fudge brownies too!! Lately, I seem to have lost a couple of pounds, but now I think I have found them again!!
*
I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes. My day has started off with a huge smile. Even the rain isn't putting a damper on my day. I have an umbrella, and Tootsie has a hooded rain slicker. And my last few flowers need the rain.
*
This morning I have a couple photos of a little woodpecker that I took a few days ago. I think they are just the cutest little birds. Actually, I think all the birds are beautiful. I love to hear them singing and chirping away outside my window.
*


Later today, I want to work on a few new QP freebies and a new Holiday kit. That should keep me busy for a bit. Plus I have a new toy that I want to go out and play with. It's a telescope for my camera. Now you know I can't wait to try this one out!!! I'm off now to get Tootsie's morning meds. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: