Friday, November 12, 2010

A Gorgeous Morning Here In New England

November 12, 2010
*
It's a beautiful sunny morning, and it's not so cold today. The temperature is supposed to get up in the 50's today. I can dig that!! Tomorrow is supposed to be nice too. After that, it's back to the cold stuff.
*
Yesterday, Mr. Wayne did not show up. He did call though, so I know he was really very busy. He was going to Boston to pick up his best friend at the airport, and he assured me that he would get here as soon as he can.
*
As for accomplishments yesterday, there were none. Aside from washing up my dishes and doing a load of laundry, I didn't do much of anything except read a book and take a couple of naps. Gosh, if I get much more exciting, I won't recognize me. (That's a joke!)
*
So far, Miss Tootsie is doing okay with her new meds, although we'll know for sure once we cut back on the prednisone again. That will probably start next week after her check up. I am so hoping that it all works out good for her. God willing, I am hoping to take her to Florida with me next February.
*
I do have a couple of photos to share this morning. This first photo shows how popular my bird feeder can be sometimes.
*


This next little guy was simply fascinated watching me take his photo. He sat on the hedge for the longest time, probably trying to figure out whether or not I could reach him through the window.
*
Do you remember my friend Mary Ann's photo that I posted a couple of days ago called "God's Paintbrush"? Well, she had entered it into a photography competition, and she took a second place ribbon for it. Congratulations Mary Ann!!
*
Now I really must get going here. I'm at work and the Mrs. will be waking shortly. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: