Saturday, November 6, 2010

Big Clouds Dropping In

November 6, 2010
*
Tis another gray and damp morning here in my little part of New England. People all around me seem to be coming down with colds. I'm still trying to get rid of the one I caught a few weeks ago, so I hope I don't catch any new germs.

There's not a lot of news today. I have empty rooms that I am trying to fill. We still have a lot of work to finish on and around the house. And I have a lot of designing to get caught up with. Plus there are a few challenges that I want to do. In between, I really should acquaint myself with the duster and the vacuum and apply them a bit around my place.

Last night, I tried to update my Norton internet security program, and it messed up some of the functions on my laptop. For instance, it would not let me see any images on websites I went to. Wayne cannot come out till next Tuesday, so I went back in and disconnected a part of the update program. Voila!! Images now appear!!

This morning I have an appointment to get my nails done. They are in such a mess!! I really should have gone to have them done at least two weeks ago, but I've been busy. Two of my nails have broken, so I really cannot let this go another day.

Today's photo is one that I took yesterday out the window at work. There were lots of little birds busy eating the seeds from the plants that were passing by. This photo shows two little finches enjoying a noon meal.
*


While sitting at a stop light on my way home from work, I took this photo of the clouds. There were huge fluffy clouds moving quite fast and covering up all the clouds above them. These new clouds were partly white, but mostly gray, and hanging so close to earth that it almost seemed as though they might touch the tops of the trees and buildings. This photo doesn't do justice to what I was seeing, but you can get an idea.
*
Now it's time to give Miss Tootsie her morning meds. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Kyra said...

Those automatic updates and such are marvellous but they can make a bloody mess too! Had the same with an update of my printer. Suddenly no more printing etc. After some hard words LOL finally I re installed the printer with the cd rom and it's working fine again!
It's nice you have a bit time for yourself now, as getting your nails done.
Have a lovely day!