Saturday, November 13, 2010

An Artsy Fix For A Smudgy Photo

November 13, 2010
*
Tis a beautiful sunny (and warmer) morning here in my little part of New England. Oh wouldn't it be nice if most of the winter weather was like today? I know, keep dreaming!! I suppose I could think of moving to a warmer temperature, but then each different part of the country comes with it's own unique set of problems. I guess the grass just isn't always greener in the next yard.
*
Gosh, I'm sounding a bit philosophical this morning. Hmmm, I wonder what I dreamed about during the night that brought this on. Ah well, moving on, I just spent an hour reading some of my emails, and shopping for new design resources. I don't have a problem shopping for the resources. It's the getting motivated to design part that seems to be causing me bits of grief.
*
Although in all fairness, I managed to make a new QP for the December kit. Would you believe? I am so picky that it took me three hours to make this one QP. I finally scrapped most of it, and made it over in about 15 minutes. Of course, then I had to get permission for one of the elements that I used in it. And I got it, thanks to Miriam Scraps. But you'll have to wait till December to see the QP.
*
This reminds me, don't forget that Miss Su and I will be posting Parts 3 & 4 of "All Aboard" on our blogs this coming Monday. This is really a super kit for scrapping all your favorite guys, and maybe even some of your trips. If you love trains, this is just the kit for you.
*
Today, I have a couple of photos to share. This first photo is of one of the little woodpeckers who visits our feeder every day. These are really beautiful little birds, and as long as I am quiet, they don't mind if I take their picture.
*


Next, I have a "boo boo turned artsy." I got this neat photo of a chickadee flying up to the feeder at work, but the photo came out fuzzy. So I applied the Photoshop watercolor filter to it. Actually, it's not too bad. I think it's interesting, at least.
*
Now I must get a move on. I've lots to do today before it's time to get ready for work again tonight. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a simpy super day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

I like your artsy fix! Thje little woodpecker is sweet too!

In my catching up, I saw but didn't download All Aboard! Can you imagine? LOL I'm downloading now. Thank you and Su so much! It's a great kit for the photos I scrap! :)

We tied a record high today, but the forecast says hot cocoa and wool socks weather will be here by the end of next week. :(

Have a great rest of the weekend, my friend!