Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Great New Store Has Opened Up

November 14, 2010
*
Br-r-r-r. The sun is peeking over the treetops, but everything is covered with a layer of frost, including my car and all of it's windows. I will have to go out in a few minutes and start the engine and let it run a bit to warm up my car and defrost my windows.
*
Yesterday, my friend Nana (NanaBanana Scraps) opened a brand new store and forum. Oh boy, you just gotta stop by at Digi Scrap Dayz, and check out all the neat stuff. There are all sorts of fantastic sales going on there, and you don't want to miss out on them. You know I was busy there last night shopping for lots of new goodies.
*
OoooKay! I'm home now. I was going to stop at Walmart's on the way home to pick up a few grocery items, but I came right home instead. Miss Tootsie does not go potty all night when I am not home. She waits for me to get home and then proceeds to flood her papers and the pantry. You just gotta love this little girl! I can always go shopping later on.
*
Another funtastic scrap store you might want to check out is Delightful Dollarz. There are some wicked good buys there. Especially if you like Posers, which of course I most certainly do!! Now that I've filled up my hard drive with lots of new resources, I need to get cracking and use them. Hmmmm. Such a nice problem! lol.
*
For today's share photo, I have one that I took at my Dee Dee's last softball game. It was night time so I wasn't able to get many good photos of the game itself, but the photos of these little dogs came out pretty good. They were just so darn cute, and so very well behaved.
*

Now I think I shall enjoy the rest of my coffee, and make myself a shopping list. I may as well get the shopping out of the way while I'm still wide awake. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Oh! The pups are adorable!!

Nice of Miss Tootsie to wait for you like that. :) Our kids scratch on the sofa when we get home . Funny how the furbabies say "hello," huh?

Have a wonderful day, Edna!

smiekeltje said...

Lovely pups!
Oh my, I got a shock reading Snowy's last blogpost about Erik!!! She must be terribly upset, of course!
I really hope things will turn out well!
Pets really do wait for us to come home, hey? Sometimes it even seems they really missed you!
Have a lovely day