Saturday, October 9, 2010

Scotch Tape To The Rescue!

October 9, 2010
*
Go0d morning all. It's almost 10 am, and it's looking quite nice outside. Yesterday actually turned out rather nice too. The afternoon was so nice and warm and sunny. Oh boy, I really do love Autumn weather when it is like this.

Miss Audrey and I got to do some grocery shopping, and while we were at it, I picked up a memory foam mattress topper for the chair bed. However, by the time nighty nite time rolled around, we were too pooped to remember to put the topper on the bed. Oh well, the intentions were good.

Eddie came by yesterday with a new gadget for Miss Tootsie. It's a big oblong shaped box, only about 3/4 inch deep to put her pee pads in. This way they won't be slipping and sliding around on the tile floor and making it difficult for Miss Tootsie to do her potty stuff. Thanks Eddie. Miss Tootsie sends you a big lick!

Tonight it's back to work for Bonzo here, so I need to keep my appointment at the nail salon. I have been so busy lately that I completely neglected my nails, and they certainly do look it. I broke one of my nails and I had to put a bandaid on it. But the bandaids keep falling off because my hands are in water a lot. So now I sit here typing with scotch tape on that finger nail!!! Don't laugh! It works!!

For photos today, I have a couple that Audrey took of her cat, Miss Bobbi. These are for all you cat lovers out there. (Me included) Isn't Miss Bobbi gorgeous?
*

Now for an update on Moo. At the moment, he's enjoying a bowl of Raisin Bran cereal and his coffee, and is feeling a bit chipper. You have to know that this is good news, considering all that he has been through lately.
*
I think that's it for this morning. I have a nail appointment in an hour, and then there is more laundry to do. Oh goodie! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

You just have to look at some bright side, only the slightest improvement with Moo is a gain!
Give him a hug!
Hope your shift goes smooth and may be you're in the mood for some designing!
Already started on a Christmaskit, every now and then I am adding to it.
Made some great bragbookpages with some animals from Coh's scraps.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Kyra