Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Playing With Dolls Today

October 12, 2010
*
It's a little after 8 am, and it's still a bit gray and cool outside. I think we may have some rain coming today. Yesterday, though, was a wicked fantastic day!! Although I was working and did not get to enjoy a whole lot of it, I did get outside for a bit and it was just wonderful.

I'm watching the news headlines running across the bottom of the TV screen. It is saying that today people will be finally able to start lifting the miners out from the mine they have been trapped in for more than two months. I think that is absolutely amazing that these men are able to be rescued after all that time. What an awesome time for both the men and their families.
*
Today is a "stay in the house" day. Mayhaps Audrey and I can inventory all my dolls today. That would be nice because I would like to photograph the whole collection. Plus, most of them have been put away for so long, it will be nice to see them all again.
*
Lots of folks are decorating their homes and yards with pumpkins and scarecrows, and ghosties and black cats. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays for decorating. Some folks enjoy decorating for the change of seasons. It's all really quite nice. At work, even the mail boxes are decorated. Here is one of the photos that I took yesterday.
*

Today, I have another QP freebie for you. I hope you can find a use for it. Now it's time to get dressed and start my new day here, not to mention that I am anxious to dig out that doll collection. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP 048"

2 comments:

Snowy said...

lol- love the way the letter box is decorated,I love Halloween but barely anybody does any decorating over here, and if, then it's just for the day if they have a kiddies party. It will be interesting to see all this in a couple of weeks.Hope Moo is doing ok.
Hugs Snowy

marzenna79 said...

Thank you Edna for QP freebie.
Hugs Marzenna from Poland