Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Diet Regime For Moo

October 10, 2010
*
Good morning. It's very cool, but quite nice outside this morning. Fall is really here. We've had to turn on the electric fireplace mornings and evenings. Gosh, it just seems so early to have to turn the heat on. This just means that Ole Man Winter is right around the corner!

Moo seems to be adjusting nicely. It's going to take a while though to get used to a new diet regime. No salt and no sugar does tend to make some serious changes in one's eating habits. I stopped using salt years ago, so the cooking part is not such a problem.

This morning when I came outside to start my car, there was a little bird across the yard sitting on a wooden post. He just sat there and watched me, so I tried to get a photo of him without scaring him away. Here's my best shot.
*
Audrey is only here for one more week, and I would like to find a little time to spend with her. It would be nice if we could carve out a little time to get out and shoot some pictures. Maybe we all could do this. Even Tootsie could come with us.
*
Well that's all for this morning. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: