Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning - Update #2

October 4, 2010
*
Eddie and I stayed at the hospital till after 1 am. When we left, Moo was medicated trying to get some sleep. His new doctors are going to try to bring down the swelling in his brain with medication if possible so that he won't need surgery. So it is a waiting game, sort of.

It's 8:30 am, and Eddie and I will be heading back to the hospital in just a little while. Hopefully I will get to speak with his doctors sometime this morning.

Janet spent the night here with Tootsie. Poor little baby is just not understanding why her Moo hasn't been so playful lately. Audrey will be coming in shortly after lunch today. Between Janet and Dee Dee, the house and Audrey will be taken care of until I get back.

That's it for the moment. Thank you all from my heart for your good wishes and prayers.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Snowy said...

Fingers crossed that the swelling gets down, sending love and light to you all over there ♥♥♥

Kyra said...

I have fingers and toes crossed, so that the swelling will diminish.
Thinking of you with all heart
Kyra

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Prayers from Wisconsin.