Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nursey, Nursey, Where Are You?

October 6, 2010
*
It's another cool, gray and a bit breezy morning here in our little part of New England. We all slept quite late this morning (Miss Audrey, Tootsie and me). The run, run, run is starting to catch up with me. The food shopping misses me too. I will have to get that caught up with today or give up coffee and dog food. Miss Tootsie will have to give up the doggie food, not me!!!
*
I just talked to Moo, and he's not a happy camper. The nurse is quite late, as usual, with his pain meds. For some reason, they seem to have a problem getting his meds out to him on time. It's probably time for me to make some noise to the Head of Nursing. And I can do this too!!!
*
He had a couple more tests yesterday and very late last night. Can you imagine being woke up around midnight to go for an MRI? I wonder why they can't schedule these tests during daytime hours? They are so lucky that I am not the patient. I can get a tad bit testy. Actually, when they annoy me, I can be downright miserable.
*
I will keep you posted when I hear the results of the newest tests. Meanwhile, I have some more of Audrey's photos. I believe she said that the zoo they last visited was in North Carolina. I'm not sure what the name is for this plant, but it sure is pretty.
*





As for this gorgeous little bird, I'm not sure of it's name either. So if you know, do let me know.
*
This next little fellow is easy. He's a seal of course. And he's not too sure yet if he wants his photo taken. Either way, he is certainly adorable.
*
Now it's time to get dressed here, and make a concerted effort to start this new day. My body says "No, No" but my brain says "Yes, Yes." Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: