Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer Is Leaving On A Gorgeous Note

September 20, 2010
*
Oh, what a gorgeous morning we have today. I managed to get a few winks during the night, and was able to do some shopping on my way home from work. First, I went to Home Depot to buy something to eliminate the slipperiness on the tile floors.

After that, I stopped at the local Walmart to stock up on doggie food. My little girl was down to her last container of dinners. I think we are now all set for a couple of weeks. I even bought her a new kind of dinner to try out. If she likes it, it could save me some money.

Last night, I did a bit of designing and finished the color challenge for the MS forum. It's a mini kit I call "September Majesty."
*

*
Has anyone realized that Summer is just about over, and Autumn starts in a couple of days? Where in the world did the whole year go? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was praying for Spring to get here? And while I was waiting for Spring, Summer came along and slipped right by.
*
On a positive note though, Audrey will be here for a two week visit in just a few more weeks. Yeah-h-h! Uncle Moo will be happy, he will have someone else to grump at for a while. And she will spoil him a bit, and cook him some of her special recipes.
*
That's all the news for today. It's time for me to get a few things done around here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your share. It is beautiful.

clubiani said...

this is beautiful! thanks so much!!

LorenzenDesign said...

Thank you very much for sharing :)