Friday, September 10, 2010

A Lovely Surprise

September 10, 2010
*
Good morning everybody. Boy, did I ever sleep late this morning! For some reason, sleep was not easy to come by most of the night, but this morning I had no problem sleeping. My goodness, Tootsie and I did not get up till after 10. The weather this morning is just fabulous. My work crew showed wearing jackets!!

Yesterday afternoon, I got a really lovely surprise. When I opened my email newsletter from the DSS site, there was my challenge layout on display. Wow! I was so excited that I had to share the good news with a couple of my friends.

Today, I think I need to tidy up my bedroom and do a bit of dusting around here. Maybe a little bit each day might keep it presentable. lol. I will never win any awards for my housework talents. Makes me wonder how I did it years ago. When my children were small, I was able to keep my house neat and clean, hold down more than one job, and take care of my children. Of course, my children helped me quite a bit.
*
I guess that is why the "Master Plan" is to have us doing all the most difficult of life's tasks while we are young. If I had to do it all now at my present age, it would definitely not be possible. Just doing some shopping, paying the bills and getting the laundry done is now quite an accomplishment.

Today, I have a couple of photos to share of a yellow butterfly moth. This past Monday at work, two of these moths showed up together, one orange and one yellow. I think they are just so very pretty.
*

I know this is a short post, but I really need to get moving here. If I wait much long, I will probably not get very much done. It's also my turn to cook supper tonight, so I want to get that started too. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: