Saturday, September 18, 2010

Looks Like Another Gray Day

September 18, 2010
*
Looks like we have another gray day. Although it's still early, only a little after 7 am. Things are looking a bit damp and gloomy outside my window. Tootsie and I didn't sleep so good. We sort of tossed and turned all through the night. Miss Tootsie was needing lots of cuddling, so cuddle we did.

We are still slipping and sliding on the floors, so I guess I will try one of Audrey's suggestions next. I will pick up a plastic floor runner, and put it down where Tootsie has to travel the most. I do put down scatter rugs, and they do help. Alas, one of Tootsie's most fun things to do is to pee on the scatter rugs. Ah well, it could have been a good idea.

There really isn't a lot of news today. Tootsie and I went to bed early last night and watched some programs on TV. Energy levels aren't so high on damp and drizzly days. For some reason, I just could not get in a designing mood.

This morning, however, I did make a new layout. This one features Eddie and Moo putting the new window in the shed. Guys, you did a really great job!!
*
Tonight is a work night, so maybe after the Mrs. is asleep I will try to finish up the color challenge. There are a few projects that I would like to finish up before the month is over.
*
I'm off now to crawl back into my warm little bed and maybe catch a few more winks. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: