Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just A Wee Bit Tired This Morning

September 19, 2010
*
So far, it's quite lovely this morning. Even though it's a bit nippy, the sun is shining. You know, I am so surprised. I looked at all the trees on my way home this morning, and almost all of them are still completely green. Usually by this time, most of them have already started to turn color and lose their leaves. Gosh, I wonder if this means that we will have a fantastic color show for October. Wouldn't that be super!

I didn't work on the color challenge last night, but I did finish another freebie QP. Little by little, I seem to be getting a few things done. The Mrs. went to bed early last night, so I was able to play on my laptop for a while.

There were no winks for me last night, so in a little while, as soon as Miss Tootsie has her morning meds, we are going to hop into bed for a nice nap. I think I should go and get my flu shot this week too. Going without enough sleep leaves you quite vulnerable to the flu virus, and I really don't want to get sick any time soon.

Today I have a photo of a beautiful weed from my little garden. If you look around, you can find so many really beautiful weeds and grasses in fields and in your yard. I'm not really sure what the name of this grass is. We always used to call it Witches Grass. But when I look witches grass up on Google, the picture there isn't quite the same. If you know what it is, please let me know.
*
I think now I need to do my little girl's meds and get myself into bed. My eyes are having problems staying open, and they are feeling a bit scratchy. They are hinting that they want to go to sleep. Hmmmmm, sounds good to me! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: