Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Gorgeous New Moon

September 23, 2010
*
Good Morning everybody. Yesterday was simply gorgeous, and today is looking to be more of the same. Oh my, how this weather would have been lovely all summer long. But I am enjoying it now.
*
Bobby & Eddie finished siding the shed yesterday, and set up my kiln planters. Today they will finish painting the shed, and maybe I can get the plants settled in their new spots. Here is my new layout showing these two wonderful guys working on the siding.
*

Last night, both Janet and my sister in law, Edie, were here for supper. This was truly a wonderful visit. My chicken dinner turned out super delicious, and the cupcakes that Janet brought for dessert were oh so decadent!
Mmmmmm!
*
After supper, Audrey called to remind us about the gorgeous Harvest Moon that was to be in the sky last night. So, out with the cameras we went. However, the moon here in Randolph was hiding behind the huge trees beside my house. I was able to get a few fairly good shots, and I'll try again tonight. Here is my best photo from last night. It has a bit of a brown tinge because I was using "Night Shot" on my camera.
*
Today, I have laundry to do, and I want to get the new plants settled in their new homes. I'll get new photos when they are done. Hopefully this afternoon I will be able to finish up a couple of new projects that I am working on. Oh boy, I just love this weather! It gives me newfound energy! I'm gone now. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a simply magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: