Friday, August 20, 2010

Murphy's Law Is Busy At Work Here

August 20, 2010
*
Good morning. I'm at work now so I won't chat too long. It's been one really horrid week, and of course, this morning had to keep it up. Things have been going so badly this week that I haven't been paying very much attention to my car.

Guess what? Yup!! On my way to work this morning, I ran out of gas on a little country road with no gas station around for miles. Thank goodness my boss is nice. I called him and he brought a can of gas out and got my car up and running again. First stop on my way home this afternoon will be the nearest gas station for a fill up. Cross your fingers and toes that I make it there with no problems.
*
Today I have a couple of photos that Moo took while visiting with his best friend. Wouldn't it be nice to have a view like this so close to your home? Both photos were taken in early evening when the sky is filled with gorgeous colors. I think they are just so restful to look at. Enjoy!
*

Here's one more of Moo's photos for you. In case some of you have never seen the famous "Plymouth Rock" that denotes where the pilgrims were to have landed at Plymouth, Massachusetts in 1620, here it is.
*





Now, I must get back to work. The Mrs. will be waking soon and wanting a bit of breakfast. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Hi Edna , sorry to hear things are not going well this week - hey , head up- you are a strong women! If I would be over there I would give you a hug now , that often helps best. Just know that I'm there if you need a good moan. I might be a complicated person sometimes,but I'm always there for my friends if they need me. Hugs From here
Snowy

smiekeltje said...

Oh boy, you are definately not having your best week! Sometimes just all kind of things seem to have to happen at the same time.
Wel, if you need to steam off a bit, or whatever get off your chest, just let me know. A simple mail, or just a mail with the magic words: Kyra, turn on your MSN!! And I'll be there.
Hugs and a quick caress over your cheek!