Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm Too Old For The Hectic Life

August 18, 2010
*
Good morning, and at the moment, it is really lovely outside. The sun has not got here yet so it is still cool. (It's probably just hiding behind some gray clouds.)

Yesterday, Tootsie and I (and even Moo) slept wicked late. I never even had a chance to sit down and write my blog or enjoy a cup of coffee. It was a very busy and quite stressful day. But it did finally come to an end, and last night was another fairly good sleeping night.

My son in law started laying the new floor tiles in the laundry room, and it really makes the room look quite larger and brighter. I'll take some photos today and make a scrap layout. The tiles were very expensive, but they really do look good on the floor. I had to make sure they had a good amount of texture on them so that Tootsie can walk on them without falling. So far, so good.

There's not a lot of news for today, so I will get right to the photos. I hope you don't get tired of seeing my little bird friends. This is what I see everyday from my window, so I obviously take lots of photos of them. Today's photos were taken Monday afternoon.
*



How can these little birds not put a huge smile on your face? I think it is just amazing that they are so tiny, yet so perfect.
*
But if it didn't put a smile on your face, try dancing on this next photo. When the dance is over, just pour the remaining liquid into a glass and drink. That should help! (No, I am not imbibing, just being a bit ridiculous at the moment.) This photo was taken at work Monday morning while it was raining a bit.
*
Now it is time for me to get dressed and start my day here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: