Sunday, May 23, 2010

An Old Fashioned Beauty Bush

May 23, 2010
*
Daylight is breaking here, and the birds are busy chirping and calling to each other. I really love starting my day listening to the birds. I find it very soothing. It's not raining, so I'm hoping for another beautiful day like yesterday.

At work, the Mrs. has this very large Beauty Bush in her front yard, and it is quite full now with delicate, light pink blooms. It's really quite lovely. Last evening I took a few photos of it to share with you. This first photo shows how large the bush has grown.



And here is a close-up to show the tiny pink flowers. Isn't this a beautiful bush?
*
There have been a lot of nice sales this past month for scrap supplies, and I picked me up a few goodies, so hopefully, I shall be busy this week designing, designing, designing. Well, at least that's the plan. LOL.
*
The daylight outside the window here is getting lighter, and I can see the huge pink peony buds that are right in front of the window. They usually take a few days to open, so maybe by the end of the week I will be able to get some nice photos of them.
*
I think I shall have me a cup of coffee now. On my way to work last night, I picked up an extra cup of coffee to put in the refrigerator here so that I could have it this morning. There's nothing quite like a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee to start off the morning right. (No, this is not a paid advertisement. I just like their coffee.)
*
Well, I think that's about it for this morning. I do have a QP freebie for you. Hope you like it. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP - 028

No comments: