Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7, 2010
*
It's another lovely sunny morning, and I've already managed to accomplish a few things this morning. I'm not sure where the extra boost of energy came from, but it's much appreciated. Along with paying bills, making the bed, etc, I even made a new QP for you. I need to work on the QP's more often. I think I like making them the best.

The photo I have to share today is one my daughter in law, Janet, took in her garden. I have never seen mutated flowers before this, so I looked them up on Google. I found that they seem to be fairly rare, and the only reason given for the mutation was maybe an insect virus. Have a look here.


Is this not strange? It almost looks like some sort of slug. Yuck!! Ah well, Mother Nature never promised perfection all the time!
*
Today I think I'll pick another room to work on, then maybe I'll take Tootsie out in the yard for a while. Her lump appears to be getting smaller. For joy! The antibiotics seem to be working well. That is quite a relief as I was not looking forward to her having any surgery. Another blessing to be thankful for.
*
Also, today, I want to work on a new challenge that Kyra has come up with. We have to make a layout designed as a cover to a mystery novel. Hmmmm! This should be interesting. A lot of my favorite mysteries were the old ones. My favorite is the Perry Mason mysteries by Erle Stanley Gardner. When they started appearing on TV, I was thrilled.
*
I think I will make a layout chronicling the life of my last big bruise. (Sometimes, I have weird tastes.) It is fading, but two weeks later, it is still on my arm. Even when I'm careful, I manage to get new bruises here and there. I should probably change my name to Klutzilda. Might be more fitting. Lol.
*
Now I think I'll have me another cup of coffee, and start my day here. Enjoy your QP freebie. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP - 024"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list