Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NANA

May 22, 2010
*
Well, good morning, and a grand one it is!! The sun is shining and it's warm out. I think it's going to be like this for a few more days too! Woo Hoo!! This is my kind of weather. Not too hot, and definitely not cold!

Today is a special day for one our ladies at Magickal Scraps. Happy Birthday, Jean. Actually, at the forum, she is known as Nanabanana. So Nana, go out and have some fun today. May sunshine and happiness follow you all day long.

Here is a peek at the birthday kit that I made for Nana. (It's okay to show you now because she already has it!)








Today might be the day we get a new refrigerator. A friend of Moo's has offered one to him, and now Moo is off to pick it up. One of the dwarfs has gone along to help him. Today is also laundry day for Moi. It's that time of week where I need to have my clothes ready for work. Tonight's a work night. How does it get here so quickly every week?
*
I have a couple more of Audrey's photos to share with you today. Have I said how proud I am of my girls and their photos? Both Audrey and Janet have been surprising me with absolutely beautiful photos. I'm just a very lucky lady to have so many wonderful, smart kids. Here are a couple of Audrey's beautiful rose photos.
I think I have to leave you now. I hear a truck in my driveway, and it might be Moo back with the refrigerator. I'll be back tomorrow. Till then, Y'all have a grand day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: