Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Golden Chains & Rhodi Bling

May 18, 2010
*
Good afternoon!! Today I'm having a lazy day. Tootsie and I slept in a bit this morning, and after some blog hopping, I went to check on the new lesson assignment for Journal Camp. You just know that this one will be lots more difficult than the last two. At least for me as I'm not so good at journaling. But isn't that why I'm taking this class? It's one more challenge for me to work on.

I have a couple of neat photos to share with you today. At work, there is a lovely tree out back called a Golden Chain tree. It has the prettiest yellow flowers that hang down in clumps sort of like wisteria, except that the little flowers are different. Have a look here.



Last night, Moo went to visit Howie at the hospital. On his way home, he stopped to pick me a gorgeous pink rhododendron. Of course, I took some close-up photos of it, and that's when I discovered the beautiful diamond dust in the center of it. Have you ever noticed this "Rhodi Bling" before?
I have lots more photos to share, but I'm saving them for other days. Right now, I'm looking at my little girl's dirty face and thinking that maybe it's time to take her to the beauty salon for a complete beauty treatment. Milk bath, fragrant shampoo, hair cut, the works!! Maybe we can get her an appointment for this week. That would be nice.
*
I have also been working on a birthday gift for a friend, which of course I can't show you yet just in case she's reading this. I've also been making some new elements that I will be packaging up and offering to you as freebies soon.
*
Want to know what we had for lunch? Last night Moo made us a boiled dinner with a ham. I had lots left over, so for lunch I scrambled it all up in the frying pan. Mmm Mmm Mmm!!! That has got to be one of my favorite meals!!!
*
Now that I have some of you drooling, I shall have me some play time and work on a jigsaw puzzle. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
Nod, I'm thinking of you. Be well my friend.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Lol, you were counting on the drooling , were you??? Thanks for the Journal camp reminder , almost forgot ! Now let's see what she has cooked up this time !
Hugs Snowy