Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where Are My Birdies Hiding?

April 8, 2010

We have another beautiful sunny morning here in New England. I have my camera set up on the tripod in front of my window, and now my birds have all gone into hiding. Can they actually see my camera? These birds are just too clever for me this early in the morning.

I worked all night, and believe me, my foot is not happy with me!! Yesterday I had an appointment with my doctor to find out why my foot has been so sore and swollen lately. Well, you're not going to believe this, but on top of everything else I now have gout. So, shortly here I shall go to the pharmacy and pick up some new meds for the gout. These new pills had best be tiny or they won't last long with me. I don't swallow pills very easily.

Well, I just called the pharmacy to make sure that Tootsie's meds are ready and they said that they never got the fax for her prescription. After a quick call to the doctor, I find that the pharmacy is remiss. The scripts were faxed to them on Monday. Something tells me that this is not going to be one of my best days!!!

Today I have a couple of photos to share. One is of the moon from early this morning, and the other is of some beautiful Spring flowers.
And now before I start my day here, I shall post Day 8 of the Daily Download. Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
Day 8






2 comments:

Snowy said...

So sorry to hear you now got the gout as well, hope the meds will help you ! Wow ,lovely pic of a Daffodil, ours here are not out yet , we only have Crokus and Snowdrops blooming so far , must be warmer over there ,then we are here already. We are still wrapped up in jackets and in the evening when the wind blows it's really chilly.
Take it easy at work with your poor foot, I wish I could take the pain away from you-Hugs Snowy

Heather said...

ty for the wonderful flower photos. I feel I could reach out and touch the hyacinth - beautiful! Many thanks and have a great weekend.