Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mmmm, My Flowers Smell Fantastic!!

April 6, 2010
It's a bit gray today, and a speck cooler, but it's still nice. The temperature is supposed to reach about 69 degrees, so I can dig that!! The bumble bees like it too. I've been watching one outside my window, just flying around and checking things out.

Inside my living room, there is a sweet aroma of Easter lily and pink Hyacinth blooms. Oh my, they smell soooooooooo good!!! And they are so pretty to look at too!! Wow, I just got up and looked outside, and it's RAINING!!! Just lightly, but wet!

Our forum at Magickal Scraps is going to be shut down sometime this month for an overhaul. We're not sure of the date for this, so Snowy, Kyra and I will be posting the daily downloads on our blogs so that you don't miss out on any of the days. At the moment, I will be posting the DD's only on weekdays (Monday through Friday).

Last night, Wayne came by and got my internet connection working again on my laptop. Yeah! It's much more comfortable for me to be able to sit on my sofa and use my laptop. Lately, my foot has been hurting quite a bit, and yesterday it was swollen. I soaked it, and kept it up most of the afternoon. My doctor has moved my appointment up to tomorrow to re-check it.

I think I will use this afternoon to work on some new QP's for you. My supply is almost depleted. I also think I shall have to put on some warmer clothes. It's a bit cool in my living room. Yesterday, we shut the heat off. Today, we have just turned it back on. I know, I'm spoiled. I like the temperature in my house comfortable. But at my age, I think it's okay to be a bit spoiled.

Did any of you watch the Red Sox game Sunday night? How about those Red Sox? Are they great! Or are they great!! What a game, and what a great team to beat! Yup, they beat the Yankees 9-7, a really great way to start the season. Go Red Sox!!!

Now it's time for me to start some lunch for us, so I'll post today's DD. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.
Today's Daily Download

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Heather said...

Lovely freebie ty. All the best with the foot problem.