Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Lovely Weather For The Ducks

April 17, 2010

It's another soggy gray day here this morning. Our duck population must be flourishing! You know the old saying "It's lovely weather for the ducks!" Actually, I wonder if ducks really do like so much rain. Hmmmmm. I must look that up one of these days.

Well, it's looking like I'm almost back to work full time. I've already been back to my night shifts, and in a couple of weeks I'll be back to doing my day shift too. Yuk, yuk, yuk! The time off sort of feels nice. However, the pay checks are rather skimpy. sighhhhhhhh.....

The good news is that Journal Camp will be starting up really soon now. I hope you all had a chance to check this out at http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/. Last night, I was going through some of my older layouts (even the newer ones), and I see where I really need to learn how to put more journaling on them. This Journal Camp will be good for me. Sometimes I have lots to say, but don't know quite how to put the words on paper, so I leave them off.

Also, last night, I almost finished up another Christmas gift that I have been working on. I am making the bulk of it on my computer, and it's really looking pretty good. I can't tell you too much because I don't want to give away the surprise. I think I will take up my knitting again too. Knitting is very relaxing and I can make nice gifts this way too.

Have any of you started a new holiday box (or drawer) yet? Now is the time to do it. My holiday drawer is half full already. The only problem I seem to have is that sometimes I forget to get everything mailed out on time. What can I say? It's not easy being smart and beautiful too. (That's what my little dog tells me anyway!)

Today I have some regular laundry to do (for a change!) because tonight is a work night. I will post the links for Part Two of "Spring Sunshine" along with your April Day 17 link. Now I'm off to start the laundry. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"April Day 17"






















"Spring Sunshine Part Two"












2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 18, 2010. Thanks again.