Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Think We're Getting Some Sunshine Today!!

April 28, 2010
*
Gosh, Tootsie and me are up very early this morning. We got up about 4:15 and decided just to stay up. So I have been very busy putting together previews and links for May's daily download kit. Gosh, I didn't realize it was going to take such a long time to do this, but it's almost finished.

Outside my window, it's looking like we may just get some sunshine today. Woo Hoo!!!! I can only take so much of the dreary gray stuff. I need the sunshine to get my energy level up. although I suppose we are all like that.

I managed to work a little more on my new stuff. Pretty soon I will have some previews to show you. Next I need to work on my new QP's. Also, we might even have new challenges in the forum to work on this month. That would be nice.

Yesterday, I went outside to get some photos of the raindrops on the plant leaves. It is very interesting trying to photo the little beads of water. I even tried to get some with reflections in them. Those, I'll save for tomorrow. Today's photos are of the beads of water on the lily leaves.






The next photo is of a section of Lily Of The Valley that is getting ready to blossom. All they need is a little sunshine and they will be little bells.
*
Today, I have to call Tootsie's doctor. When she goes for her chemo this week I want her doctor to check a rather large lump under her jaw. I get very nervous when I find these type of things. I don't think I'm going to let them do any invasive tests on her though. This little girl has been through an awful lot already and does not need any more tests that aren't absolutely necessary to her health.
*
We had our Pre Journal Camp Meeting yesterday, so now I have to get busy and make a layout, using the new template and journal mats that Nani gave us.
*
I think that's all my news for today. Time to make some coffee!! lol. I posted your April Day 28 downlink earlier. You can find it beneath this post. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: