Friday, March 5, 2010

Wanna See My New Fla Mug?

March 5, 2010

Hi folks!! Today is just gorgeous outside. My friends Mary Ann and Gene are here, and we are going to go looking for things to photograph in just a little while. Yesterday was quite cool, yet lots nicer than snow and sleet (like back home!), so I didn't do very much, mostly rested.

Every year when I come down here, I buy a Fla mug. (That's short for Florida) My condo only has dainty little cups and I enjoy a mug with my coffee. This year I finally found one with my name on it, so of course I had to have it. It's the first one I ever found that had my name on it.
*
Last night I didn't sleep very well, so I got up and made a layout to show off my new mug. Wanna see it?
Right now, we are in the computer building checking out prices for our tickets to Wild Animal Kingdom. I have never been there, so this will be a special treat. My friends went shopping this morning, and stumbled over a place where there were some different birds, so we are going to go back there to see about getting some photos.
*
It's time for me to leave now. Got things to do, places to go!! Yes, the foot is holding up. Just hollers a bit at me from time to time. But I'm bigger than the foot, so I usually win the argument when it doesn't want to play nice with me. Till my next visit to the computer building, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: