Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pix From Florida

March 7, 2010
*
Well, today is another simply gorgeous day here in sunny Florida. I bet you can't tell that I'm loving this warm weather!! Today must have got to about 68 to 70 degrees. Yes'm, I can dig it!!

*Yesterday, we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom, and boy oh boy, did we ever have a really grand time there. Would you believe, I took 1,134 photos while we were there? Yup!! I certainly did. There was just so much to see and photograph.
*
It will take me a while to go through all my photos, and crop and re-size a lot of them to share, but little by little they will get done. Today, I have some for you. First I have a Komodo Dragon, and then I have a Roseate Spoonbill. I hope you like them.
*
That's all I have for today. It's freezing here in the computer building. I think they do it on purpose so no one will stay in here very long. Till my next jaunt over here, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Great pics ,Edna ! While you are busy shooting the pics and being on vacation , I'm decorating now.Just trying to wake up enough with coffee and getting motivated to tackle the second half of the room. As usual I got a bit messy in the process,lol.Anywayy, better get started again in here- have a great day !Hugs Snowy

Nani said...

Of course I love your mug and mug layout, Edna! I’m glad you’re dong well with the foot.

Your animal shots are great! I made a komodo dragon Halloween costume for m niece a few year ago. Yep, it looked like your photo! (well, as “just like” as you can get with fleece and craft foam)

We were up inn the Motherland working on cleaning up Grandma’s house this weekend. The temps go got above freezing during the day... Okay. Still jealous! ;)

Keep having a super-wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing more pics!