Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Shop Is Down Temporarily

March 28, 2010

Tis a rather gray Sunday morning here, and it feels a bit cool. Somehow my flowers don't seem to care. They keep pushing up through the dirt. They are determined to bloom!!!

Well, my son finally got here last night. It was a bit later than expected because of the trains that were still not running because of the recent floods, and he was exhausted by the time he got here. So of course, he was in bed early. But today we shall have a really nice visit. It's been too long since I last saw him. I guess I'm going to have to do more traveling. I miss my kids when our visits are so far apart. sigh.
*
For those of you who visit the store at Magickal Scraps, you will have noticed that it is not open. Some over-exuberant hacker has decided he has nothing better to do than to destroy our store. Snowy will be trying to re-build, but it will take a bit of time as she has to first learn how to do it. None of us has this particular skill. So be patient, our store WILL be back.

I do have a photo to share this morning. I believe these are Canadian Geese, but please correct me if I am wrong. One of them was intent in getting his point across to the other one, and was quite verbal so I took a few photos of them.
*


I also have another cute picture that a friend sent to me, and I thought you might enjoy it.
*


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now I think I'll leave you and have myself another cup of coffee. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a really fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: