Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Pics For You

March 10, 2010

Well, I 've made it back here, but I can't stay very long because there is already a line waiting for this "one and only" laptop internet connection. Can you imagine? Almost everybody here has a laptop and there is only one place to hook up a laptop!! You know, my little computer room back home is beginning to look like internet heaven right about now!
*
I didn't do much of anything exciting today. Mostly just hung out, watched a bit of TV, read some of my book, and worked a bit on my laptop. Maybe tomorrow will bring a bit more energy and excitement for me. I hate to say it, but I am beginning to get bored here. I don't know anyone here to go out and do things with. Ah well. At least the weather is just gorgeous, and I really do love that part of it.
*
I do have some more photos to share. First let me apologize because I do not know the names of all the birds and animals that I photographed, and I do not have my books here with me to look them all up. I could look them up on the internet, but that would use up all of my time, so please bear with me.
*
One day when we went food shopping, there were two of the most lovely birds off to the side of the parking lot. Of course, we got out the cameras and had ourselves a grand old time. I'm not sure of the name of the bird, but I do have two photos of it to show you. One a full length, and one a close up.
*


























The next photo is of a license plate that was a car parked near mine. I just thought it was so interesting, that I had to take a photo of it.
*

And last, but not least, I have a photo of one of the musicians that were playing in the park that afternoon in Animal Kingdom. I have smudged out nearby faces for obvious reasons.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now, I must leave you. People are beginning to look at me sort of funny. Not to mention, they each have a laptop with them. sigh! sigh! Till my next visit over here, Y'all have a grand evening.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: