Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not Quite Miss Sunshine Yet

February 2, 2010

Well, today is a bit better for Madam Cranky. After making a nice donation (paying the bill) to the neighborhood plumber, thereby taking a bit of weight off my wallet, and a good night's sleep, I think I just might be a bit cheerier. That doesn't mean that I am Miss Sunshine yet. I still have to gather up all the stuff for my taxes and put it all in order. Yuck! Yuck!

I think if I had to name the one thing I really hate the most, it would have to be doing all this tax stuff. In years past, I would get physically sick over it. But thank goodness, I had Michael to take care of it. Now it's just moi, and I really do procrastinate over it. But my appointment with the accountant is only a week away, so it's crunch time here.

Yesterday, I spent a few hours trying to figure out how to do an "Out of Bounds" layout. I did finally end up with one, although I have to say it's not my best. But it will get better. I used some of my favorite photos. The background is a photo of my snow-covered hedge.


Today, after spending some time on the tax stuff, I want to start on some of the challenges at Magickal Scraps. Then tonight, I think it's time to defrag my computer. It's been a while, and I really should do it more often.
*
Later this week, I will have another freebie kit for you. Now I must go and make some lunch for Tootsie and me. Y'all have a wonderful day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: