Monday, February 1, 2010

Madam Cranky here.........

February 1, 2010

Imagine that!! It's already February. Spring is really coming. It's creeping rather slowly, but it IS coming!! And I have only 27 more days till I get to sunny Florida!

As for today, this is not a very good day. The hot water pipe in my pantry that was fixed in December has broken again and is spraying all over my pantry. So much for the quality of some of today's plumbers. Moo has shut off my water, so hopefully, someone will be here soon to fix this nasty little problem.

I'm getting very cranky today! Gee whiz, I wonder why!! I am really getting sick of constantly fixing things over and over. Okay, Edna, lighten up. Stuff happens!!! Right about now, I can almost smell the warm air wafting up my way from Florida. It is teasing my nostrils and my mind. I really need this vacation. My poor frazzled little mind needs this vacation.

Want to see something nice? Remember I told you a while back that Mac and Audrey got a new little dog from the animal shelter? Well let me introduce you to "Moon." He is just the cutest little fellow.


If you're looking for a new pet, this is the way to do it. There are so many abandoned pets that are just waiting for new forever homes. So visit your local animal shelter. You'll be saving a life, and getting a new best friend.
*
Now I shall take my cranky old self off to get some lunch for Miss Tootsie. Y'all have a really fantastic now now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: