Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just 20 Days Till The Plane Leaves!

February 9, 2010
Today is D-Day!! Janet is supposed to be coming by to help me with my taxes. Oh joy! Oh joy! This must be the reason why I don't like the winter. Winter means cold weather and taxes. Oh well, maybe after today I can breathe easier. It's not the paying part that I don't like, it's the organizing everything and hanging on to it all year. I really don't know why that bothers me, but it does.

So, today's post will be short. I have some laundry to get started before my daughter in law gets here. I may even treat myself to a second cup of coffee. Get the adrenaline going! Now I have some new photos to share. Today I 'll post the Cardinal. He's a gorgeous bird, and his color is quite appropriate for February.

Pretty soon here, I have to decide which lens I want to rent to take with me to Florida. I'm thinking the 100 - 400mm. Hmm! Maybe my friend Mary Ann can help me decide. She and I are hoping to do some bird photo shoots there. There are some beautiful parks and botanical gardens in Florida just waiting for us to show up with our cameras.
*
Speaking of Florida, there are only 20 more days till the plane leaves. Do I sound anxious? You bet!! The warmer temperatures are going to feel wonderful on these old bones. And you know what else is nice about it? Spring will start about six days after I get home from there. At least on the calendar!
*
I'm off now. Miss Tootsie needs her meds, and it's time to start the laundry. Y'all have a fantabulous day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

I am exactly the same with those taxes. If you have to pay, well, not nice, but it's part of the play. But all the organizing and keeping all things in one place where you actually can find it back! That's the hard part. Then to actually start collecting and making copies, brrrrr. I am not yet finished with it either!
Whoooeeeeeeeee yo! Only 20 days and you'll have your trip to Florida! Wonderful I so hope you will have nice weather then! Now I have to catch up, not having internet all night and all morning!
Hugs
Kyra