Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Healing Time At Our House

February 19. 2010

Today is windy and cold with bits of sunshine peeking through the clouds. It's a good day to stay inside where it is warm. Moo is starting to recover from a nasty cold, thank goodness. As for my foot, it has turned all sorts of purple and red colors, so I guess it's going to heal too. It's still a bit swollen, but that too will pass.

Yesterday, my daughter Deanne and her family came by for a really nice visit, and we all had pizza's for supper. What a nice way to wrap up my day. I tried to talk Jasmine (my grandaughter) out of her championship cheerleading jacket, but she was not feeeling quite so generous. LOL. She is very proud of her new jacket, and rightly so. I'm very proud of her to0.

Last night, I spent some quality time working on the upcoming Daily Download kits, and have two months almost finished. What a great feeling to be getting ahead of a few things! Tonight I hope to finish up these two months, and start another. We have picked our months for the next six months. Mine is September, and I already have a few things done for it.

I also try to keep up with some of the challenges too. This month, Snowy gave us quotes having to do with the heart, feelings and life. Here is my layout for this challenge.























Now it's time for me to make lunch for Miss Tootsie and me. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: