Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Need Some Cheese To Go With My Whine

February 21, 2010

Oh gosh!! Where is the time going? I've been so busy whining about my dumb foot, that the days have been flying by and now I only have six days left to get everything done before I leave for Florida. I know this sounds dumb, but I'm already beginning to miss my Tootsie. But I know that she will be better off here with Moo.

Wow, have I been busy with all the new Daily Download kits coming in the next few months. This morning, I finished July and uploaded it to the forum at Magickal Scraps. Now I just have June, September and October to do. Perhaps I will slow down a bit now, although September is almost half done.

I'm watching an advertisement on TV for a steam cleaner. It's intriguing because it seems to clean everything including grease. You can use it in the refrigerator, the stove, the microwave, on cabinets and all other surfaces including mattresses and windows. Hmmmmm! This might be good for me. I'll have to give this one some thought!

Today I have an interesting picture to show you. I downloaded it from a web page at http://www.nasaimages.org/. This is a picture of Cassiopeia, the star that my hubby had named for me for Christmas quite a few years ago. This is such an interesting and colorful view of this fabulous star.

It's almost time for me to make lunch for Miss Tootsie and myself. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Hi Edna , have a small handheld steam cleaner ,I like it because you don't use any chemicals with it , cleans pretty good.Oh dear, Moo will have his work cut out , looking after Tootsie,lol. Plus grumpy Mr C after surgery ,lol. Tired, spent far too long on chat with David , we go back to 20 years ago in Germany , Army times and have been catching up and talking about good old times,lol. Found two more old friends from Germany as well -it's fantastic ,lol. Got an invitation to visit Chris in Wales this morning as well ,lol-not too bad , only 4 hours on the train, less than to Carol in Blackpool ! You never know... might one day ,lol
Hugs Snowy