Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13, 2010

Yesterday was a busy day, trying to finish up most of the tax project. Thank goodness for my wonderful daughter in law. Without her, I would be a basket case by now. I just have to transfer totals to the tax forms, and gather up a few bank statements. Phew!!!

We had a regular heat wave here yesterday. The temperatures got up into the upper 30's. Today is supposed to be more of the same. Time to dig out the shorts!!

Last night was chat night at Magickal Scraps, and it was another fun night with the ladies of the forum. Sad to say, Kyra was missed. Poor thing had taken a nap, and did not wake up until 2 a.m. But that's okay because it meant she could stay up to watch the Olympics on TV.

Not much happening yet in the design department here. I did manage to make a valentine for a friend of mine. Now I just have to package it up and send it off to her. Have you noticed? Or is it me? Did Valentine's Day sneak up on us rather fast this year? If I'm not careful, Summer will be over while I'm sitting here waiting for Spring. LOL.

Here's a peek at my Valentine.

Well, that's it for today. I have things to do here before I leave for work later. Y'all have a wonderful day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Gene loved it! Yes, I confessed you designed it, but I signed it! Thanks friend.

Mary Ann