Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't Look Now, More Snow Is Coming!

February 10, 2010

Oh Oh, more snow coming today!! They're forecasting a big one for us. 8" or more today, and another 5 or 6" tonight. Even a little bit more for tomorrow. Now I have a different TV channel on, and they are forecasting even bigger totals for the snow. Snowy??? Want any of this white stuff?? If I could send it all to you, I would. It looks like we're getting even more snow next Monday and Tuesday. Yish!!

I'm watching the news, and it says that all major airports along the Eastern coast are closed. Even though Florida is enjoying some better weather, the planes can't get out to fly there. Oh please, please, be nice weather when I'm ready to fly South.

Well, Janet came over yesterday a bit late in the day, and stayed till very late at night. Let me say, she did a marvelous job of getting my paper work in order. No, it's not done, but the worst part is. Thank you, thank you, Janet. I will spend today going through all my receipts, and my checkbook. Oh, woe is me! I'd rather be playing on my PC.

I did not play on the computer at all yesterday afternoon and night. It doesn't look like I'll get to play much on it today either. But I can see a light at the end of the tax tunnel. So that's a good thing.

Today, I have some more bird photos to share. There were so many different types of birds at the feeder this past Monday. Here are photos of Mommy Cardinal, and some Finches.

*
Now I have to get busy and pay a few bills, then attack the piles of 2009 receipts. Oh I just know this is going to be a wonderful fun day!!!!! LOL. Y'all stay warm and safe, and have a fantastic day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

It's snowing here as well-the wind is bloody cold outside.Last night and early this morning we were woken up by thunder and a huge lightning, followed by a hale storm.I'm not going out! The halestones were the size of our 1 pence coins !!!Just glad I got my shopping done yesterday- now painting the kitchen,lol.
Hugs Snowy