Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Snowy Morning In New England

February 16, 2010

Gosh almighty!! I looked out my window this morning, and there it was! That white stuff falling from the sky again! I took a picture of it to share with you. You mean you didn't ask for more snow photos? Oh well, it's called "too bad Harry!" Other than my odd looking foot, that's all I have to photo right now.
*
As I look over toward my window, I can see that the snowflakes are getting bigger and are coming down much faster now. Here was the view about 20 minutes ago.


I have to call my doctor this morning for an appointment to get my regular cast put on. Now I will probably need a sled to get there. Can't you just picture it? Me hopping along in the snow with my crutches? Oh my!
*
Last night I was able to finish up my contribution to the April daily download kit. I suppose one might call this the brighter side of being laid up. I now have quite a lot of time to play on the computer and design. That is, when I can stay awake and concentrate!!
*
Yesterday, one of the dwarfs did me a favor and went to the market to buy a gorgeous great big fat lobster for Moo. Seems we've been keeping Moo pretty busy lately, so thank you Moo!
*
The latest news on Howie is about the same. He is still at the VA hospital and doing just fine. I think maybe all of the nurses have lost a few pounds chasing after him all day long. Our Howie is quite a character. You gotta love him, but he does drive you nuts!
*
I'm off now. Time to give Tootsie her meds, and take mine too. Y'all have a fantabulous day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: