Friday, January 22, 2010

A Sunny, Frosty Morning

January 22, 2010

Today's post will be short as I am at work and the Mrs. will be waking shortly. This morning is quite frosty, but Moo says it's supposed to get quite warm today. I certainly hope so. A lot of the snow has been melting, but there is still a lot on the ground, in the fields, piled along the sides of yards and parking lots, everywhere!

I haven't gotten too many good photos these past few days. Let's be honest here. How many snow pictures can you enjoy looking at? Pretty soon though, little buds will be poking up through the snow, and I'll be right there with my trusty camera.

Yesterday, I bid on a leather backpack with wheels on E-Bay. Hopefully, I will find out soon whether or not my bid was accepted. If it wasn't, I will just go back on and shop some more. Not a problem. I also used some of my Christmas money to buy a teleconverter for my camera lenses. It was a good day for shopping.

This morning, I have only one photo to share. I shot it just a few minutes ago (through a glass door) of one of the little birds checking out the feeder. He's just a little cutie!!


Well, it's time for me to start making up a breakfast tray. I can hear the Mrs starting to wake up. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a really nice day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Nani said...

Sweet birdie! I think it's a chickadee, no?

The snow pics are pretty, I love my train photos in the snow, I just don't like getting them. But, the results are worth it. You are right though. I can't wait to photograph our crocuses either!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Mary Ann Roesler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Ann Roesler said...

I don't think it is a chickadee but maybe a titmouse. Anyone know for sure. Anyway, it's a great photo. 37 days till your vacation...Mary Ann