Friday, January 15, 2010

New Way To Get Rid Of Dust

January 15, 2009

Miss Tootsie and I got up a bit early this morning - about 4 am. I think her inner clock is messed up just a bit. She had been trying to get me to wake up for over an hour. Oh well, we'll just have to go to bed early tonight. After the forum chat, of course.

It wasn't so bad though. I was able to finish making my portion of the March Daily downloads. Now I just have to sort it all into folders and make previews. When I finish the previews, I'll give you a sneak peek.

Today, I have a badly needed appointment at the Nail Salon. After that, I shall take Kyra's advice and push the vacuum cleaner around the house. She says it's a good way to burn calories, so we'll see. Maybe I'll go around this place two or three times. If I don't look thinner after I get done with the vacuuming, the dust bunnies can move back in.

As for the strands of dust that hang down from the ceiling, I have that all figured out. Just cut some small stars out of tissue, paste a little glitter on them, then put a dab of glue near the top of one the points and glue the star to the dust strand. They will look so pretty, no one will know that they are really dust.

I've had a couple of requests for a photo of Moo modeling his new Grinch shorts. We aim to please, so here is the long awaited photo. Note that Tootsie is not really too crazy about Moo's Grinch.



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now I must go and get dressed. I have things to do, and of course, the vacuum awaits me. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: