Sunday, December 27, 2009

More Christmas Photos

December 27, 2009

Br-r-r-r!! It's a cold, windy and very wet morning. It's not a heavy rain, just a fairly light, drizzly type, (although sometimes it does come down pretty good) but with the wind and the cold, it does not feel so good. The weatherman says that tomorrow there might be some snow mixed in with the rain. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it just goes away for a while.

Last night, I could not do much in the way of designing because the battery on my laptop was rather low, and I forgot the power plug. Oh well, that'll learn me!! This morning, I am charging the battery, and then I'll put the cord right into my work bag.

I do have a new layout featuring me with some of my gifts on Christmas Eve. The roses in the background were also a Christmas present. I just love orange roses!!!























This next photo is Miss Tootsie, wearing one of her new sweaters. She was trying to keep her little chewy bone safe, and seemed to be saying "Please don't touch my chewy!"
*




















And finally, Christmas wouldn't be complete without children. These are my two youngest grandchildren, Jazz and Kevin, who gave me that lucky lottery ticket.
*



















As you can see, we all had a really wonderful Christmas. I just took a short break to put together another photo group; this one features Dee and Eddie and of course, Mr. Jingle Bells himself!
*


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I know this is a short post, but I really need to take a nap now, or I'll be useless tonight at work. Y'all have a fantabulous day now!
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Love your Christmas layouts ! Lol- Tootsie really looks cute with that new sweater on. I was wondering why you did not pop up as you said last night,lol. Mr Jingle Bells looks cool,lol. Hope you are having a good nap.
Hugs Snowy

Nani said...

It looks like it indeed was a fantabulous Christmas, Edna! My photos are still in the camera! It was just us two, but we took a few shots.

I love Tootsie’s hat! I tried to get a set of antlers near Carla and she backed away in a hurry! :) Maybe that’s one of those cats & dogs differences, huh?