Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!!

November 30, 2009

Wow, this morning I went outside to get a couple of pictures of the sky at sunrise because it was just so awesome!! The weather forecast for today is cloudy, and then rain. Well, in the pictures, you can see the gray clouds coming in and pushing the bright stuff out. Have a lookee.













































There is so much beauty all around us. We just have to open our eyes and have a look. And the great part is that it's all free!
*
Miss Tootsie and I just got back from her appointment for more bloodwork. I tell you, I don't know if I would have the stamina that this little doggie has. I think I'd have wanted to throw in the towel quite a while ago if it were me. But it isn't me, and I can't really know.
*
Last night, I worked some more on the January DD kit. I just have a little bit more to go, and it will be finished. Woo Hoo!! Sometimes it just takes me a while to get back into design mode. Would you like a peek at another QP that I made for that kit? It's going to be another "must have" kit.
*






















Also, have you noticed that I put up the preview slideshow for December? What an awesome kit this one is, and it starts tomorrow. Kyra thought up the title and created the logo for it. It's quite different from your ordinary Christmas kit, and quite beautiful. AND, as usual, there is an add-on just packed full of more goodies to go with this Daily Download kit, and it's on sale in the shop for only $1.50. You just cannot beat the price. Here's a preview of the add-on. There is so much in it that it couldn't all be shown in the preview.
*


I also made a freebie for you, but I think I will save it for tomorrow. In the meantime, I will work on making some more for you. I have decided that I really like working on the freebies much better than working on kits to sell in the store. Something about self-gratification. Whatever!
*
I stopped at a store this morning and picked up two more Christmas gifts. What a great feeling it is to be almost done. And the best part - it's all paid for too! Well, I'm off now to do a bit of wrapping and tagging. Y'all have a fantabulous day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Nani said...

What a gorgeous sunrise! We had Carla out for a follow-up vet appointment this morning. There was ICE on David's car! :( I think the chill and snow make for pretty pictures as long as I don't have to walk on it!

Carla is doing much better now and there is no indication that the other two kids got the infection. Whew!

As far as Tootsie's stamina, my cat Azreal lived many years being medicated twice a day with a brain tumor. Even her vet was amazed. She actually came in and asked for her medication. It's like she knew it made her feel better. If our pets have a happy world, they will live in it on their own terms and with the strength to go on as long as they choose, no matter what it takes. Tootsie is just a happy girl! :)

suruha said...

We could all stand to take a cue from our fur-babies, eh? Bless Tootsie's little heart! And, yours, too! LOL

The sky is beautiful! What is that saying, "Red sky in morning, Sailor's take warning; Red skies at night, Sailor's delight." Early morn red skies means RAIN! LOL

This Dec DD is going to be a big hit, I think! You all did a marvelous job on it.

Hugs for You and Tootsie,

Su

Snowy said...

That qp for the January kit looks beautiful !!! Definitely a "must have" kit ,lol.
Love the pics you took of the ky , the colours are awesome.