Friday, October 2, 2009

More Goodies To Look For Today

October 2, 2009

Good morning, and today is day two of our Birthday celebration. There is another freebie kit tucked away in one of the categories in the shop for you to find. Here is Snow Raven's clue: "She loves her little dog Tootsie and enjoys shooting photos of the animals living around her. Which category of kits would she like?"

Gosh! That sure sounds like me, doesn't it? You guessed right! It is, and here is a preview of the freebie kit waiting for you to find. Remember, it is only good for ONE DAY. So hurry on over to find it.























Did you notice the lovely new ad at the top of this post? Our lovely Su designed this one for us. I think she may even surprise you and give you the matching QP as a freebie soon. She will also be a part of our Blog Train that is starting tomorrow. So don't forget to come back here tomorrow and see where the train takes you. There will be a lovely gift waiting for you at each stop.
**
I've been working on more Halloween QP's for you. So far, there are five in the set. I will stop at either six or eight. Depends on how soon I can finish my challenge layouts. So far, for the Gem and Mineral QP's, I have F, G & I done, and will make previews as soon as I finish the H and the J.
**
I've also been working on the October ABC challenge. This month, we have to do layouts for the letters "W" "X" "Y" and "Z." This should be good! So far, I have finished the "W" but will have to scratch my brains a bit to come up with something for the other letters, especially the "X" and the Z."
**
I am at work now, so I think it's time for me to get busy here. Don't forget to come back tomorrow morning when the Blog Train gets ready to leave the station. Till then, Y'all have a really fantastic day.
**
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: